Drug license consultant - Documents required in connection with the allotment of Drug Licence.
1. Copy of MOA/ACA/Partnership Deed, Shop est. Act.
2. Blue Print of Key Plan/Site Plan of the premises for which the Drug Licence is required.
3. Shop Act Registration
4. Address proof of the premises such as ownership proof /Rent Agreement /Lease Deed/Municipal Tax Receipt along with latest electricity bill or telephone bill accompanied by NOC from Landlord.
5. Qualification Certificates of Competent Person.
6. Experience Certificate of the competent person from Ex-employer on their Letterhead.
7. 5 Photographs of the Competent Person.
8. ID & Address proofs of all partners/Directors/Proprietor.
9. List of items in which the firm or organization in which firm will deal.
10. Drug Licence Number of the Ex-Employer of Competent Person
Licenses in Form 20-A / 21-A are required for the sale of restricted Drugs commonly used as household Remedies. For sale of such drugs, services of registered pharmacist and prescription of Doctor (RMP) are not required.
The applicant firm should have adequate premises of an area of not less than 10 sqr. mtrs., equipped with proper storage facilities for preserving the properties of drugs and are in charge of a Registered pharmacist with Delhi Pharmacy Council.
The premises should be of an area of not less than 15 sqr. mtrs. For wholesale business.
Licenses for the sale of drugs can be granted in the commercial only