Mail Us: email@example.com | Contact Us : +91-09811034892
REGISTRATION : Rs. 5000/-
LICENCE Manufacturing : CENTRAL : Rs. 20,000 plus GOVT FEES
LICENSE Manufacturing : STATE : Rs.25,000 plus GOVT FEE
LICENSE Trader : STATE : Rs.15000 plus GOVT FEE
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and Food Safety Compliance System (FoSCoS) established under Food Safety and Standards, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food related issues in various Ministries and Departments. FSSAI has been created for laying down science-based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI seeks to establish a single reference point for all matters relating to safety and food standards, by moving multi-level, multi-departmental control to a single line of command. As per the Food Safety Standards act, food business operator is defined as an undertaking, whether private or public, carrying out activities related to any stage of manufacturing, processing, packaging, storage, transportation, distribution of food, imports.
1. Voter I.D / Aadhar Card/ D.L.
2. Passport size photos of the owner
3. Electricity Bill/ Water Bill
4. 12 Letter Head
5. E-mail I.D., Mobile No., customer care no.
6. MCD License
7. GST CERTIFICATE
8. Rent Agreement /NOC
9. Stamp Paper Rs.10 and 50
10. Rubber stamp of firm
11. Pest control (IN CASE OF MANUFACTURER)
12. Water test report (IN CASE OF MANUFACTURER)
13. Medical of workers (IN CASE OF MANUFACTURER)
14. Layout plan /List of machinery/List of food category